Ak 1 Cut Pile Tufting Gun
This cut pile tufting gun is a new version of the old AK-1, this machine is suitable for both high and low-speed tufting and allows for flexible movement due to its light weight. Very easy to use and easy learn and its great machine for when your new at tufting.
This model is widely used in the industry as well as amongst hobbyist and artists. The reason for its popularity is the fact that it is a proven model because it is simple. It works. People absolutely love it.
- A comprehensive digital user manual, including helpful video links
- A printed user manual that ships with the machine
- A set of replacement parts
- A 30 day warranty including parts and labor (to extend your warranty, check out our one-year service package)
- High-quality aluminum construction
- Adjustable cut-pile height range: .275 to .70″ (7 – 18 mm)
- Adjustable speed from 5 – 43 stitches per second
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kgs)
- Universal voltage 100 – 240 V, 50 – 60 HZ
This machine uses an A/B plug.
Most customers outside of the U.S. will need to purchase a plug adapter.
If you’re unsure which plug is used in your country, check out this list. Adapters are easily purchasable online.